Wednesday, May 04, 2005

NHJ Wristwatch Television



Seriously...this is cool.

Recieves channels 2-69 (total number depending on those broadcasting in your area).

The good: Great product. Well built. Does what it says.

The bad: Tad big for a watch. Custom headphones (which act as antenna). Reception could be a tad better but still perfectly acceptable. Note: Only usable with NTSC signals. No PAL version.

Froogle listings

I vote this the ultimate TV Geek toy :D I've never seen anything this cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi The Naked Gord Program...Wow! While I was searching for info on as seen on tv products I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv products. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about as seen on tv products.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Dale's Gmail said...

Hi The Naked Gord Program...Wow! While I was searching for info on esteban guitar I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for esteban guitar. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about esteban guitar.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home